To discuss an order or for more information please call 029 2010 4950
|View Cart & Buy||Continue Shopping|
Pupils can use LEGO® bricks to have fun doing scientific experiments, building models that investigate forces, motion, basic mechanisms and structures.
Teach students about the mechanical and structural principles of everyday machines and mechanisms. This core brick set features building instructions for 10 principle models and 18 main models and should be combined with the Simple & Powered Machines Activity Packs.
Key elements of the Teacher Training:
• Recognise and understand the LEGO® Education learning Philosophy.
• Construct a range of LEGO® Education models, both from guides and creatively.
• Understand and apply the LEGO® Education approach.
• Start to identify the curriculum links within each set.
• Understand how to maximise classroom management.
Our certified LEGO® Education training team offer a range of training services to improve Digital Competence, through playful learning, combined with curriculum-relevant material and digital resources. With educational sets, lesson plans and curriculum material, assessment tools, teacher training and support, we can help you meet curriculum objectives and provide the tools you need to make learning inspiring, engaging and effective.
If you would like to discuss your order requirements or have any other questions, then get in touch with a member of our team, who would be happy to help.